Seriously Keto Data Protection Notice (the “Notice”)Updated as at 28th March 2023
1. Overview and Scope
In this Notice, “we”, “us”, “our” or “Company” means PT Bogasehat Garam Lada, “you”, “your” or “yours” means the persons to whom this Notice applies. “Personal Data” has the same meaning as that defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”).
Your personal data privacy is important to us and we are highly committed in protecting and managing your Personal Data in a responsible manner in line with this Notice.
This Notice sets out the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data. "Personal Data" means any data or information, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified either (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which Seriously Keto is likely to have access to.
2. When and what kind of Personal Data do we collect?
We may collect, use and disclose the following data about you:
When you provide Personal Data by filling in online or hardcopy forms when applying for Seriously Keto’s products and services or feedback (i.e. surveys), asking queries, requests and other submissions;
If and when you contact Seriously Keto (i.e. telephone calls, emails and face to face meetings), we may keep a record of that correspondence;
If you enter into any contract with Seriously Keto or purchase any products or services from Seriously Keto;
If you make contact with any of our authorized representatives, agents and partners, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
If and when you respond to any of Seriously Keto‘s marketing promotions, newsletters and other communication materials;
We may collect the following kinds of Personal Data through the different channels mentioned above:
- Full name;
- Business and/or residential addresses;
- Business and/or personal email addresses;
- Mobile and business telephone numbers;
- Bank account details, if necessary;
- Passport information, if necessary;
- Work permit information, if necessary;
- Travel VISA information, if necessary;
- Voice, photos and CCTV images/ videos, if applicable;
3. What purposes does Seriously Keto Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?
We may use the information we collect from you for any of the following purposes:
- To perform or carry out Seriously Keto’s obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To enable Seriously Keto ‘s subcontractors, third-party agents and service providers, to fulfill obligations/services as stipulated in your contract with Seriously Keto;
- To handle products and services requests and enquiries from you;
- For payment administration purposes;
- To administer and update your records in our databases; monitoring and maintaining a copy of your record of previous transactions;
- To facilitate the delivery, maintenance and enhancement of Seriously Keto’s products and services for customers, tenants and shareholders, including shareholder support services;
- To improve Seriously Keto’s customer service through your feedback;
- To facilitate data analysis and business planning purposes;
- To process your enquiries and any and all other ancillary administrative purposes;
- For communications, sales and marketing efforts and leads generation and publicity purposes;
- For vendor management and communications purposes;
- For government, compliance, audit and other regulatory purposes;
- For security, safety surveillance and monitoring purposes;
- For internal reporting and/or accounting purposes; and
- Purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
We may also contact you by any means of communication for which you have given us contact details, including but not limited to via email, telephone numbers, and post, for the purpose of getting your feedback or for providing you with information which we believe could be of interest to you or your organisation.
By your submission of your Personal Data to us, you consent to the onward disclosure of your Personal Data to these agents or service providers (as set out in no.3 of “What purposes does Seriously Keto collect, use and disclose personal data?”) and the processing of your Personal Data by these agents or service providers.
We only collect, process, use or disclose such Personal Data, in accordance with this Notice. If you are acting as an intermediary, or otherwise on behalf of a third party, or supply us with information regarding a third party, you undertake that you are an authorised representative or agent of such third party and that you have obtained consent from such third party to our collection, processing, use and disclosure of their Personal Data. Because we are collecting the third party’s data from you, you undertake to make the third party aware of all matters listed in this Notice by referring them to our website.
4. Consent for the collection and use of your Personal Data
You consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data for the above-mentioned purposes and agree to be bound by the obligations it imposes on you, when you accept this Notice. You accept this Notice when you continue to browse on Seriously Keto’s website or continuing to engage with Seriously Keto.
Please note that if you do not consent to any of the above business purposes, Seriously Keto may also be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was collected.
5. Does Seriously Keto disclose Personal Data to third parties?
We may disclose your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
On occasion, we may use third party agents and service providers to assist us in the use of your Personal Data as outlined under "What purposes does Seriously Keto Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?" You consent to such use of your Personal Data by continuing to browse on Seriously Keto’s website or continuing to engage with Seriously Keto.
Seriously Keto will not transfer Personal Data within or outside Indonesia unless it is ensured that the Personal Data will be accorded a level of protection which is comparable to the protection under PDPA.
6. For how long does Seriously Keto retain your Personal Data?
We will cease to retain Personal Data, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for collection of such Personal Data is no longer being served by such retention, and such retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
7. How does Seriously Keto protect your Personal Data?
The Personal Data that we hold about you may be stored on cloud. Seriously Keto will ensure that there is a variety of reasonable security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Data. All electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured and stored on managed servers with controlled access and appropriate security technologies.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all Personal Data will be so protected, Seriously Keto cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use or misuse of such information and from risks which are inherent in all internet communications.
Your Personal Data will only be disclosed for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested and shall not be sold or disclosed to any other company for any other reason whatsoever without your consent.
8. Access and Correction of Personal Data
Please contact us should you wish to have access to or seek to update, correct or withdraw the consent to collect and use your Personal Data. Your email should identify yourself and state which Personal Data and information about its use and/or disclosure is requested.
We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any Personal Data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under PDPA).
9. Further Information and contact
If you are concerned about the handling of your Personal Data, wish to be removed from our email subscription or contact lists, or if you have any complaints or queries related to your Personal Data or our Notice, please contact Seriously Keto at firstname.lastname@example.org Please clearly identify yourself and the purpose of your query.
10. Amendments and updates of privacy Notice
Seriously Keto reserves the right to change this Notice with or without notice from time to time and will make the updated statement available on our website.