Keto Chicken Meatball Shirataki Noodles
Noodles are a local favourite and consumed almost on a daily basis, but that’s hard to do while you’re on Keto, so simply replace high-carb noodles with keto-friendly shirataki ones. Make your own meatballs too using friendly-fats in chicken thigh, and join in the meal with your noodle-loving family.
- 30g ear fungus (finely chopped)
- 80g shirataki noodles (yes! we use them in our meatballs too!)
- 45g carrots (chopped into very small cubes)
- 300g ground chicken thigh or pork
- 200g ground shrimp
- 2 eggs
- 1 L water
- salt and pepper to taste
- sesame oil
- 2 tbsp SK Bouillon
- SK Sambal (for garnish, optional)
- 1 packet shirataki noodles
- Mix together the ear fungus, shirataki noodles, carrots, ground chicken/pork, shrimp, eggs, salt, pepper, and sesame oil.
- Once everything is well combined, shape them into small meatballs by squeezing them out between your palm and thumb.
- Boil in 1 L of water.
- Put 2 tbsp of SK Bouillon into the boiling water with the meatballs, and let it cook.
- Blanch shirataki noodles (you can use any type of shirataki noodles)
- Scoop soup into a bowl and add noodles and meatballs, and serve with SK Sambal (optional).