Super easy and mouthwatering keto pancake recipe - by Janti Brasali, Seriously Keto
- 2 eggs
- 60g sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 70g almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Erythritol
- ¼ tsp salt
- Put all the ingredients into a blender or food processor and mix until everything is well combined.
- Prepare a hot pan and oil it with ghee or your oil of choice. Ghee is my favourite oil because it doesn’t burn and it gives a very nice fragrance.
- Use a ¼ cup measuring spoon to scoop the batter onto the hot and oily pan.
- Flip the pancake once bubbles begin to form (about 2 minutes), then cook the other side for about 1 minute.
- Serve with powdered erythritol or sugar-free maple syrup.
- Optional: Ideas on how to elevate these simple pancakes!
- Strawberries and cream; serve them with sliced strawberries and whipped cream (use erythritol for sweetness, and remember not to go overboard with the strawberries since they contain a bit of carbs).
- Chocolate chips and rum whipped cream; use dark chocolate chips and add a little bit of rum and erythritol to your whipped cream for a little kick!
- Bacon and maple syrup are an amazing combination of sweet and savoury. Use sugar-free maple syrup to keep it keto!
- Blinis ; You can also modify this recipe to make low-carb and sugar-free blinis by removing the cinnamon and adding extra salt. Serve them with caviar, sour cream, chives, and eggs!